Saturday 10 October 2009

MATT SMITH is the ELEVENTH DOCTOR

I've been very lucky to be asked to draw a picture of the next Dr Who, Matt Smith for the cover of a non-profit making magazine called Vworp Vworp! The cover will feature all 11 television Doctors with each one being drawn by a different illustrator who's drawn for Dr Who Weekly/Monthly/Magazine since it started all the way back in 1979. The content of the magazine itself will focus on the comic strip adventures of the Doctor.

When the cover's finally finished with each Doctor added I'll show you- it's quite exciting for me to be in company of such talented (and in lots of cases, such downright famous) illustrators.

Right-o, work has kept me away from this blog for a while (I've got three books on the go) and will keep me away again for the next month at least but I'll try and pop on and add to it when I can. In the meanwhile, if you'd like to see some more of my Dr Who drawings you can pop onto my website if you like and have a poke round.