Saturday 8 November 2008

CHIMPANZEE THAT, MONKEY NEWS!

When I'm up late at night and working away on my drawings, I usually listen to a bit of Monkey News to keep me going. Monkey News is a brilliant piece of nonsense from Karl Pilkington (above centre, head like an orange) as he tells Ricky Gervais (above left) and Stephen Merchant (above right) what monkeys have been up to an' that. The above three people are responsible for forcing me to start more drawings from scratch than anyone else as it's hard to draw whilst laughing so much.

The reason I'm mentioning all this is because I've generous permission from Rory Binks to show his brilliantly animated Monkey News on this blog (right hand side of the screen, very near the bottom). The animations add a clever new dimension to Karl's stories and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Rory can be contacted via his email address, rory@abundant.co.uk.