Thursday 3 April 2008

WHEN I WAS LITTLE...


...I always used to draw Doctor Who pictures. I think it's a good idea to draw the things you really like when you're learning to draw and I love Doctor Who, partly because it reminds me of when I used to travel through time and space myself growing up in Kamchatka. When I got a bit older and went to art college, I did a cartoon called Doctor Oho for Doctor Who Magazine (issues 208-223) and very few people liked it. And because so very few people liked it I was banished from that universe forever. Well, nearly forever, I did a one off cartoon in issue 350 for them in 2004.
Doctor Who returns on Saturday 5th April at 18:20 on BBC1 with David Tennant as The Doctor and Catherine Tate as Donna with Freema Agyeman and Billie Piper appearing later in the series. Fantastic.