Thursday 21 May 2009

THE LOOK OF LOATHE IS IN HER EYES...


...a look her scowl can't disguise. I'm pretty sure when this woman was younger she'd cry for a happy ending but those days are far behind her and now I just think she longs for any sort of ending at all.

I saw her a few years ago waiting for a train and the daft old romantic in me hoped the train would take her to some place where she'd be happy and loved. But those daft old romantic days are far behind me and now I just think she'd be a misery wherever she went.

It ain't natural to be so joyless and jaded and alone and deflated, I wanted to hug her myself but frankly she scared me. She radiated a dark, brooding terror and pigeons fell dead from the sky when she stared at them.

I wonder where she is now.

Ooooo(shivers), no I don't.